Enrollment Information

The following documents should be printed and completed before meeting with DCHS to enroll a new student.

Affidavit of Residency (New Students)
Affidavit of Residency (Returning Students)

All utility bills for proof of residency must be current.  If used for returning residency over the summer, they must be for services in the months of June, July, or August.

If your student will be enrolling in a Pre-AP or AP English course for the 2016-2017 school year, click here for the summer reading assignments and novel list.